Let’s see what was done with my plans for 2007:
- Make some lossless audio decoders – no luck (well, I’ve helped a bit to include Monkey’s Audio decoder to ffmpeg)
- Implement missing VC-1 Simple/Main profile features – no luck (at least WMV3 Complex Profile is almost completely supported)
- Implement VC-1 Advanced profile interlaced mode – no luck
- Help with some other projects – DCA implementation and maybe even finish RE for Xan v4 – partially done
- Write JPEG-2000 decoder – no luck, some people convinced me to write RV3/4 decoder instead and I’m still waiting for the specs 🙁
So it was extremely unlucky year in fulfillment of goals.
What have been done instead:
- Musepack SV8 support
- Helped with some projects (DCA decoder, Monkey’s Audio decoder, few game formats)
- Some WMV3/VC-1 fixes
- A bit of work on RV3/4 decoder
I hope this year will be better.