As suggested by Anton, it’s the month of overengineered codecs.
The goals are the following (warning: they are subject to change without any notice)
- work on REing VoxWare MetaSound (the thing aforementioned Anton should have done long time ago — it is only slightly different from stock TwinVQ decoder after all);
- make proper ClearVideo decoder, currently it supports I-frames only
in AVI and RM (samples in QuickTime are welcome BTW);
- work on REing Discworld III video format;
On2 AVC decoder;
- make Mike M. reverse engineer On2 VP4;
- add raw mode for IMC/IAC;
- work on Indeo 4 B-frames support (yeah, very likely);
push G2M4 (aka Go2WatchBoringSlideshows, do not confuse it with Go2BoringEnterpriseEvent codec) decoder.